Little but fine Agfa (SCREEN) Acento Platesetter for Sale
Acento platesetter specification
Machine: Thermal platesetter offset printing plate
- Acento II Manufacturer: Agfa (Screen)
- Year of construction: 2006
- Specification: Internal drum platesetter, with 1 plate magazine
- Plate formats: 745 x 603 x 0.30 mm
525 x 459 x 0.15 mm
- Platesetter performance: 12 plates/hour with washable plates,
24 plates/hour with processless plates
- Workflow connection: Ethernet to PiF box
- Machine dimensions: approx. 4.00 x 1.75 x 1.30 m
- Power supply: 1 x 400 V, approx. 5 kW, 50-60Hz washing unit approx. 1.5 kW
- Water- / Sewage supply: none; a canister for the used washout liquid of the washout solution is sufficient. Washout liquid can be poured into the normal waste water.
- Air supply: with own compressor (not included)
- Beil punch (ext.) and system inline punch included
The previous owner was the first owner of the machine.
Approximately 8,500 plates were imaged per year.
In 2022, the platesetter was media changed to a processless plate Kodak Sonora Xtra-3.
Hence the washout unit AZURA C85 for Agfa Amigo TS plates has been dismantled.
The platesetter has been serviced by a paid AGFA maintenance contract.